We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach. Here’s a look at the best Aeg Airsoft Rifle
- Includes Battery & Charger
- Full Metal Gearbox
- Polymer Rail System
- FPS: 380-400
- Lancer Tactical M4 KEYMOD GEN 2 Low Velocity - Metal Gears, ABS Body w/ Nylon Reinforcements
- Hi-Cap Metal Magazine
- High Velocity Model 370-395 fps w/ 0.2g BBs, Accurate to 125 Feet
- Full Metal Version 2 Gearbox with Cylinder Teeth, High Torque Motor
- Gen 2 version now sports upgraded handguard w/ removable handguard extension
- Upgraded flip-up front and rear iron sights w/ quick deploy release
- Lightweight polymer receivers and handguard reduces player fatigue.
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox allows AEG to shoop up to 390 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- 260 FPS with .20g BBs (recommended)
- Foldable and extendable Stock with front foregrip
- Front and rear flip up sights
- 200 BB capacity magazine
- Officially licensed by Colt
- Durable injection molded Polymer receiver
- High cap mag for extended play
- 395 FPS w .20G BBs
- Upper Picatinny/Weaver style rail for optic accessories.
- Internal full metal Version 2 Gearbox with 8mm gear bushings.
- Inner barrel measures out to 343mm in length.
- Fully adjustable retractable stock for stability.
- Muzzle Velocity: 360-400 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds, Comes with 1000 0.20 gram rounds
- Color: Tan (Dark Earth)
- Length: 27.5 - 30.5" Weight: 4.20 lbs
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Aeg Airsoft Rifle
Some of the most common questions we see folks online asking are –
- Can I find Aeg Airsoft Rifle on Amazon, Walmart, or other online sites?
- How do I use Aeg Airsoft Rifle?
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews available to you before making your buying decision.
Last update on 2020-04-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API