We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach. Here’s a look at the best Kegerator For Home Use
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Install
- 128 OZ (3.6L)304 Stainless Steel Keg: Keep beer fresh and cold
- Upgraded CO2 Tap System: Provide More stable output pressure; Protect pressure gauge; Safer and easier to use
- Variable pressure regulation cap maintains perfect carbonation. 30 Days Add-on Accessory Support & One Year Warranty
- Portable. Share your beer and homebrew with friends at parties and BBQs!
- Stores up to a full-sized, half shell Sankey standard keg; Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- For Freestanding use only; Casters for easy mobility; UL listed for electrical safety
- Reversible door; Temperature Range: low 30s - 45° Fahrenheit
- Protective floor plate for added durability; Wire rack shelving; Dimensions: 35" H x 20" W x 26.5" D
- Functional: This G. Francis Chalkboard Beer Tap Handle lets everyone know what's on tap and eliminates you from having to constantly remind...
- Durable: Solid wood construction with genuine chalkboard front slate
- Chalk Included: for your convenience 1 piece of chalk is included -- chalk shows bright and crisp on the board, erases cleanly for new brews...
- Great Gift: Makes a great, unique, go-to gift for any beer fanatic in your life
- Accepts standard 5 liter kegs and 5L Heineken mini kegs
- CO2 pressure control; Three (3) CO2 cartridges included
- Thermoelectric cooling technology
- LED temperature display; Adjustable temperature
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other...
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Kegerator For Home Use
Some of the most common questions we see consumers online asking are –
- Can I find Kegerator For Home Use on Amazon, Walmart, or other online sites?
- How do I use Kegerator For Home Use?
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews available to you before making your buying choice.
Last update on 2019-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API