We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology. Here’s a look at the best Made Axes
- The perfect lightweight axe for the outdoor enthusiast. Designed especially for hiking, camping and trapping.
- American hickory handle. Brown leather belt sheath.
- 14 1/2" overall. 5 1/4" fire tempered, hand ground axe head with 3 1/8" cutting edge
- Made in United States
- Prime Video
- Josh Axe
- Publisher: Little, Brown Spark
- Edition no. 0 (02/19/2019)
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- An all-purpose companion in the wilderness or for managing tasks closer to home.
- Ergonomic US-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip
- Head weight: 1.5 Lbs. Total weight: 2.2 Lbs. Steel type: C45. Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Adler has been granted a Forest Stewardship Council Certification (FSC) which the company renews each year.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (06/17/2008)
- Blu-ray, PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Running time: 93 minutes
- Harvest SHVL 813
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- Head Weight: 850g (approx. 1.9lbs) / Total Weight 1260g (2.8lbs) - Handle Length: 650mm/26".
- The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use - Convex grind edge.
- Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil. Curved Handle.
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Made Axes
Some of the most common questions we see consumers online asking are –
- Can I find Made Axes on Amazon, Walmart, or other online sites?
- How do I use Made Axes?
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews available to you before making your buying choice.
Last update on 2020-04-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API