We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using advanced technology. Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoes For Lifting Weights
- Sports Apparel
- Breathable open-hole mesh upper uses skin overlays for support
- Flywire cables provide a secure fit and lockdown support
- Sandwich mesh tongue creates a lightweight fit
- Dual-density foam creates supportive cushioning
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.
- Style#: AQ7489-004
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Nike Shoes For Lifting Weights
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews available to you before making your buying choice.
Last update on 2020-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API