We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Let’s takea look at the best Washburn Guitar
- Solid Cedar top, Mahogany back, sides
- Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Abalone Rosette
- Satin Mahogany Neck with 2 way Trussrod
- PXM Double Cutaway
- Small dots with Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Duncan SH2/TB6 pickups
- 1 Volume/1 Tone - 3 way toggle
- Spruce Top
- Catalpa Sides/Back
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Body Body type: Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped...
- Flame Maple top, Catalpa back and sides with quarter sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing.
- D'Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Mahogany neck with 2 way Truss rod
- 25.5 Scale
- Dreadnought Body Style
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Sides and Back
- Gloss or Matte Finish
- Everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- Full-size dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
Take a look at our top chosen items and read all the reviews available to you before making your purchasing decision.
Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API